Humantech Services SDN BHD
- Managing and monitoring all activities carried out by promoters.
- Build good relationships with dealers within the region.
- Get feedback/comments from dealers about promoters and provide solutions.
- Conduct market visits to ensure promoters are working and well-groomed.
- Guiding promoters to achieve better sales performance.
- Check promoters’ timesheet reports and sales reports.
- Attend monthly meetings in Kuala Lumpur for new product launching and promotion planning.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in field force management and retail operation is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English
- Candidates fluent in Bahasa Cina are preferred as the role requires candidates to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Presentable, responsible, customer service-oriented, and goal-oriented.
- A team player with leadership skills and good time management.
- Possess communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in people management and conducting presentations.
- Possess own transportation and is willing to travel.
- Attractive salary package (Basic + Transport Allowance + Handphone Allowance + Other Allowance).
- EPF, SOCSO, Insurance, Medical, Annual Leave, and other attractive benefits.
- Career advancement opportunities.