Humantech Services SDN BHD
- Managing and monitoring all activities carried out by Product Consultants.
- Understand Samsung’s strategic objectives and translates them to measurable performance.
- Set guidelines aligned with the organization’s long-term goals.
- Plans, controls, and prioritizes operational activities.
- Continuously monitors and improves the overall performance of Product Consultants.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in field force management and retail operation is required for this position.
- Presentable, responsible, customer service-oriented, and goal-oriented.
- A team player with strong leadership skills and good time management.
- Possess communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in people management and conducting presentations.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Cina preferred as the role requires the candidate to deal with clients.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel within nationwide coverage
- Attractive salary package (Basic + Transport Allowance + Handphone Allowance + Other Allowance).
- EPF, SOCSO, Insurance, Medical, Annual Leave, and other attractive benefits.
- Career advancement opportunities.