Humantech Services SDN BHD
- Coordinate between clients’ business requirements and communicate within the internal department on all administration duties.
- Assist in preparing quotations, letters, invoices, and reports compilation to clients in response to the requirements that lead to the completion of tasks.
- Prepare booking arrangements for accommodations and flights for team buildings, seminars, and business trips.
- Compile and update monthly staff organization chart to superior.
- Compile and coordinate regional meeting attendance lists, company events, and staff training schedules.
- Handles and tracks staff’s uniforms.
- Keep full and accurate records and documentation.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks are given by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): English
- Candidates who are fluent in Bahasa Cina are preferred as the role requires the candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Capabilities of good communication skills and appear presentable.
- 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (Monday – Friday)
- Attractive salary package (Basic + Transport Allowance + Handphone Allowance).
- EPF, SOCSO, Insurance, Medical, Annual Leave, and other attractive benefits.
- Career advancement opportunities.